In continuation of the notification of Affordable Housing Policy, 2013 published vide Gazette notification no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 and further amendments made therein from time to time, the Governor of Haryana is pleased to further amend the said policy under the provisions of Section 9-A of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 governing development of affordable group housing colonies, as under:
I The following “Clause 0. Definitions” shall be inserted before “Clause 1. Foreword” of the Affordable Housing Policy -2013:-
- “Colony” means as defined in Section 2(c) of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act,
- “License” means as granted under Section 3 of Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act,
- “Project” means an Affordable Group Housing license as provided under Section 3 of the Act of 1975 for the purpose of this ”II. The last sentence of clause 1(iv) of the policy dated 19.08.2013 to the effect that “The licences shall not be renewed beyond the said 4 years period from the date of commencement of project” shall stand
III. For clarity, the clause 2(vi) of the policy dated 08.2013 shall stand substituted with the following:-
“(vi) 30 acres area limit for Affordable Group Housing colony in a residential Sector shall be independent of the prescribed limit for grant of license for Group Housing and DDJAY colonies.”
IV The table in clause 5(i) of Affordable Group Housing Policy shall stand substituted with the following:-
|“Sr No||Development Plan||Maximum allotment rate on per sq.ft. carpet area basis||Additional recovery against balcony of min 5 sq. ft clear projection|
|a.||Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Pinjore-Kalka||Rs.4,200/- per sq. ft.||Rs 1000 per sqft against all balcony area in a flat adding upto and limited to 100 sq ft, as permitted in the approved building plans, but total cost for this should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per flat.|
|b.||Other High and Medium Potential Towns.||Rs.3,800/- per sq. ft.|
|c.||Low Potential Towns||Rs.3,200/- per sq. ft.|
NOTE: Such cantilevered balconies (unsupported on three sides) shall not be part of carpet area and shall continue to be allowed free-of-FAR.”
V. The existing part of clause 5(iii)(b) of the said policy as indicated in the table below, shall stand substituted in the following manner:-
|Part of existing clause 5(iii)(b)||Shall stand substituted by the following|
|……The balance 75% amount will be recovered in six equated monthly instalments spread over three years period, with no interest falling due
before the due date of payment.
|“The balance 75% amount of the flat cost will
be recovered as per the stages of construction to be prescribed in the builder buyer agreement”.
VI. Clause 7 shall be inserted after clause 6 of the said policy, as follows:-
“7. RENEWAL OF LICENSE:
- A license granted under this policy may be renewed beyond period of 4 years from the date of “commencement of project” on payment of renewal fees at the rate of fee prescribed for residential plotted
- And, whereas in a license, where part occupation certificate has been applied and reports have been received within the validity of license, in such cases license renewal fees for such part shall be charged as per Rule 13 of Rules of 1976 and for rest of the area, license renewal fees as prescribed in sub-clause (a) above shall be charged.
- And, whereas, the occupation certificate in respect of the complete project has been obtained within period of 4 years from the date of “commencement of project”, then the renewal fees shall be charged as per Rule 13 of Rules of 1976
Note: Affordable Housing “Project” means as single license granted to develop Affordable Group Housing colony. The additional licenses granted shall also be treated as separate project for the purpose of renewal.”
VI The existing Clause 7 of the said policy shall stand re-numbered as Clause 8
VII. The notification PF-70/11350 dated 30.05.2014 issued under Section 7B of Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 be appropriately amended, to make it in consonance with the above decision.
This is issued as per approval of Council of Ministers in its meeting dated 02.11.2021, as received from the Secretary, Council of Ministers vide U.O No. 9/151/2021-2Cabinet dated 02.11.2021 and concurrence of the Finance Department received vide its U.O. No. 01/158/2013-5FD-III/26513 dated 29.10.2021.