5 Reasons Why GLS Avenue 81 is The Best New Project of 2021
- Dedicated Car Parking: A major pain point for buyers of Affordable Housing projects in Gurgaon till2020 was the unavailability of covered dedicated car parking in these projects. As per latest amendment in the Affordable Housing Policy, Developers can now charge 5% of the apartment cost as parking fee and provide dedicated covered car parking to home buyers in new upcoming projects in Gurgaon. GLS Avenue 81 is the first project which will provide this feature in their project which will come as a major relief to home buyers. This will mean that the project will be more in demand at the time of possession for both rental and resale perspective.
- Location:During a public event on 15th February, Haryana CM ManoharLal Khattar announced that the toll plaza at Kherki Daula will be shifted to Manesar by the end of this year. This means that all projects in New Gurgaon from Sector 81 to 95 will become part of the main city boosting connectivity. Also worth noting that the project is located on Main 60 M Sector Road, surrounded by delivered projects of DLF, Mikrotek and Vipul.
- Impeccable Construction Quality: One visit to their project Avenue 51 will convince anyone that their construction quality is amongst the finest in Gurgaon. The quality of both interior and exterior finish is better than most other developers in the Affordable segment so customers can be assured of having a hassle free post delivery experience.
- Strong Builder Credentials: GLS Infratech has already delivered 1430 apartments in their first project Arawali Homes on Sohna Road and their second project GLS Avenue 51 in Sector 92 is also ready for possession. Having delivered close to 2500 apartments, GLS Infratech is a trust-worthy group in which customers can invest their hard earned money.
- Best-In-Class Amenities: GLS Infratech is the only developer which has made a club house (apart from Community Centre) in their projects. Apart from the regular amenities, this is the first project which will have 3 high speed lifts in every tower which will be a huge relief for owners especially on higher floors. Till now, developers have been providing only 2 lifts per tower which is a challenge for high density projects which have up to 8 apartments per floor.